Xelas Energy IED Model Designer is a comprehensive IED-oriented SCL tool, for the design and creation of SCL models.
The IED Model Designer helps engineers to configure their devices by providing a comprehensive environment to create, import, design and manipulate SCL files. The IED Model Designer has various functions and tools available to prototype, refine or extend the IED models. To ensure that all files are fully compliant with the IEC 61850-6 rules, SCL schema and SCL integrity are automatically checked.
The IED Model Designer is fully integrated with the Xelas Energy 61850 Product Suite. The Product Suite now provides a one-stop Development Environment for 61850 applications. SCL editing, 61850 Client or Server application development and for testing the 61850 Simulators.
- SCL create, import and browse capability
- Intuitive, easy to use GUI interface
- Vendor independent
- 61850 Edition 1 and 2 Object Models fully supported
- Preloaded libraries for 61850-7-420(DER), 61850-7-410(Hydro), 61850-7-x (substations) and 61400(Windpower)
- Model Check support including SCL Schema, Model Integrity and Model Semantic Check
- Integrated with Xelas Energy 61850 Client, Server and Simulator products
ICD, CID and IID files can be imported and exported. Based on Intelligent Creation features, IED vendors can rapidly build error-free, executable models and can easily keep track of model changes.
The IED Model Designer provides true SCL editing capabilities. Unlike other Vendor Tools which let you view and browse SCL files only. Some more technical highlights:
- SCL import capability
- Add private data to SCL models
- CID extraction from SCD files
- Project architecture for parallel SCL model editing
- Platform: Windows
Download the IED Model Designer Datasheet for more information.
To order an evaluation package or get more information about the Xelas Energy 61850 products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org