The Xelas Energy Management Product line includes the 61850 Embedded Client Toolkit. The 61850 Embedded Client Toolkit is specifically designed to provide 61850 Client functionality on embedded operating systems. To develop 61850 Client Solutions on Linux/Windows or UNIX systems please see the 6180 Client Toolkit.The 61850 Embedded Toolkit focuses on the delivery of fully functional but lightweight and high performance software. The product is written in portable C-code and can easily ported to different embedded RTOS.
- 61850 Edition 1 and 2 fully supported including all operations
- Architecture optimized for embedded RTOS
- C development Environment
- All ACSI operations are implemented. This greatly reduces application development time compared to just a standard MMS API Library
- ACSI Operations are implemented in a seperate task independent from the used transport (MMS, GOOSE, SV)
- Multiple transport protocols supported: MMS, GOOSE, Sample Values
- Multiple information models supported such as 61850-7-420(DER), 61850-7-410(Hydro), 61850-7-x(substations) and 61400(Windpower)
- Extendable Common Information model (CIM) based on IEC 61850
- Extendable with IEC 62351-4 Security plugin
- Platforms: vxWorks, Embedded Linux
The development of reliable energy network applications demands high quality level from software components. Our carrier grade software is tested and built to run in networks for 20 year or longer. The 61850 embedded Client was designed on top of the Xelas Software ETS (embedded transport services) product, a product used widely within Telecom management solutions of customers including NSN (Nokia Siemens Networks), Samsung, ALU (Alcatel Lucent), NEC, Huawei and Ericsson.
Technical Differentiators compared to other Vendors
The 61850 Embedded Client Toolkit provides more functionality than comparable 61850 products.
- All communication protocols supported
- Full implementation of ACSI Layers in a seperate task for rapid development
- Simulator and Conformance test tools included
For a more detailed description of why the Xelas 61850 Embedded CLient Toolkit is superior to any other product please see the Technical Differentiators page.
Application Development Features
The 61850 Embedded Client Toolkit provides a full development environment to rapidly develop IEC 61850 Client applications.
Some application development features of the 61850 Embedded Client Development Toolkit:
- Fully implemented ACSI layer reduces greatly the application development time compared to just MMS libraries sold by competitors
- 61850 Server Simulator facilitates rapid Test and QA cycles
- Multi-tasking embedded Architecture which can be customized to fit your hardware
- Jupiter RTOS porting library facilitates quick embedded portation of the product
Download the 61850 Embedded Client Toolkit Datasheet for more information.
To order an evaluation package or get more information about the Xelas Energy 61850 products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org